• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remove Forgot password link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Forgot password link?

Is there a way to remove the "Forgot password" link in the portal login screen? I thought unchecking the "Allow users to self-reset passwords via email" setting would take care of it but the link is still there and we don't want our users to have this ability.

Thanks!

Hi Eva,

That's an oversight on our part -- the "Forgot Password" link should indeed not show if you've unchecked that in Portal Admin > Settings. We'll get that corrected on the next build.

Comment

Thanks Rob!

Comment

Just downloaded and installed the new build. Forgot Password link is still there even though the setting to allow users to reset their password via email is unchecked. Am I missing something?

Comment

Hi Eva, you are not missing anything...we are. This was not in the last build, it will definitely be in the next one though. Once ready, I can send you just the Portal source so you do not have to wait though. Sorry about that.

Comment

Thanks Sean. I'll wait to hear from you. The sooner the better, though, as we're going live with our external 5.1 instance tomorrow night. I don't want the group of users who access that instance to fool around with trying to change their passwords. We have a specific need to maintain those internally.

Comment

The changes are ready, please contact support@cnxcorp.com if you would like to have it implemented on your system.

Comment

Thanks, will do!

Comment

Working...
                X