• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTTP Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTTP Issue

Hi,

I have installed Valence on a new LPAR running v5r4 (same as the LPAR it is currently loaded on) and everything is working with the exception that back end calls are dumping due to the library list being set incorrectly.

The httpd.conf file is modified and I have attached it.

Line 109 is a scriptalias that directs to run program IWMU000 in library IWMP1 - this loads a combobox on the sign on screen with a list of companies.

Line 147 is supposed to set a library list.

When I look at the job that is MSGW the current library of the job is IWMP1 and NO library list is set as per line 147.

I have checked this against the development box and they are identical with the exception of the instance name and the library list - all required libraries exist on the LPAR.

Do you know of any issues with QIBM_CGI_LIBRARY_LIST or suggest anything I could try.

If you need more information please let me know.

Many thanks
    Attached Files

I don't see anything obviously wrong with this. You want to get on an online meeting so I can check it out directly?

Comment

Hi Richard

Just noticed this post, Glenn is currently on his holidays and isn't back in the office until Monday 2nd September.

I'll remind him of this post on his return.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Richard,

Back from holidays - is there any chance we could do an online meeting tomorrow or Thursday ?

Thanks
        Glenn

Comment

Working...
        X