• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Focus on Timestamp field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus on Timestamp field

I have a form that collects a variety of information from the user and includes 2 timestamp fields that need to be populated. The timestamp fields render just fine with a date and time portion. I have a form helper program that sets focus on fields on the form as the user keys in their information. However, in my RPG program, the FocusField option doesn't seem to work for the timestamp fields. Also, the timestamp fields only show error messages as tooltips despite having the form configured to display below the fields. Am I missing something?

Sounds like a bug with timestamps. I'll add this to our possible bug list so we can attempt to replicate and fix it.

Thanks

Comment

I think there may be another bug in mobile. The timestamp fields appear, but I can't select a time.

Comment

We were able to replicate the issue with focus and the error message position. This will be fixed in the next build.

Regarding selecting a time on mobile, it appears to be an Android-specific issue. We will try on getting it fixed in the next update.

In the meantime, instead of tapping the dropdown arrow on the field, simply tap the whole field, and it will show you the time picker.

Comment

The time picker doesn't work at all on mobile (Android)

Comment

Definitely, the dropdown arrow is not working, but tapping on the field brought up the picker for me on Android.

As previously stated, something is wrong with it on Android, and we will take a look. Hopefully, we'll have a fix in the next update so it works as intended on Android.

IMG_8611.png

Comment

This should be fixed in the next 6.2 update, coming out this week. Thanks

Comment

I've installed the latest update and the mobile issue with timestamps isn't resolved. Clicking on a timestamp does nothing.

Comment

Any update on this issue?

Comment

Working...
                  X