• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backend input validation works on browser, but not on mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backend input validation works on browser, but not on mobile

I have an app that has a user put in a 10 digit number, and check 1 of 8 boxes, then they press a button which calls a backend program that ensures they have filled in a number and checked only one of the 8 boxes, and proceeds to process data from there. If the validation fails, it sends back a success = false with a message saying to ensure that the number is filled and only 1 box is checked. When I test the app on the valence website it works fine, but inputting the same test info on the mobile app causes it to send me the validation failed message.

Can you share a screenshot of the app? That way we can attempt to replicate this on our end

Thanks

Comment

app.png
      You should be able to ignore the second widget at the bottom, I haven't been interacting with it during testing.

Comment

Thank you, we were able to replicate this issue and have fixed it for the upcoming 6.2 update. If you are using the latest 6.2 version and would like a patch, please email support

Comment

Working...
        X