• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

App fails to load when set to open in new browser window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App fails to load when set to open in new browser window

Ever since upgrading to valence 6.2, my apps that are set to open in a new browser window will infinitely load. I've had to set them back to opening in a valence tab for them to load properly. I need these apps to open in a new window that way they look decent on an android phone, since mobile doesn't seem to work for android yet.

When you say 'infinitely load,' do you only see a white screen? Regarding Valence Mobile on Android, what specific issues are you experiencing?

Comment

When it launches in a new browser tab it simply shows this:
      bug.pngThe loading image is not frozen so its acting like its still trying, but it will just sit at that forever.

As for the mobile issue, I didn't realize there was an actual app, I thought it was just for using a browser on mobile, so I'll have to get that setup and see how things look, thanks,

Comment

We have successfully replicated this issue and it will be resolved in the upcoming Valence 6.2 update.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X