• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data source good, but SQL Prep failure when in App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data source good, but SQL Prep failure when in App

I'm having an issue that began when I added a CTE and an additional left join table (for a total of 2 inner joins and 2 left joins) to my select statement in my data source.

My data source is mostly used by a tree grid to show totals/summary fields.... All data checks out when I save my tree grid pops up with an error when I load into my application. I'd really like to not be limited by the use of CTE OR left joins if that is what is triggering the issue.... screen shots attached. There is another application I'm using that is similar with the same issue... Thank you!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

What level of the tree grid is this data source used on?

Thanks

Comment

It is at level 1.

Comment

Unfortunately we are unable to replicate this issue. Can you please email support so we can setup a very quick online meeting

Thanks

Comment

I'm now on Valence Framework 6.1.20230224.0 and that seems to have resolved the problem. I have not replicated it since.

Thanks, Johnny.

Comment

Great, thanks for letting us know

Comment

Working...
            X