• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nitro file editor loses focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitro file editor loses focus

Nitro file editor loses focus when entering data in edit mode. When I focus on a cell I can enter one character then focus disappears and I have to click in cell again and position to correct character to type another character. Even deleting a character moves the contents then loses fiocus.

I noticed this in December build but it still exists in the January build.

Peter

Hi Peter,

We're unable to replicate what you're describing. Which browser and browser version is exhibiting this problem? Do you find the problem goes away if you switch to a different browser?

Comment

Hi Rob,

I'm using latest version of Chrome but I tried Edge and Brave on a Windows laptop, problem persists. However, I think the problem is only present when you have a filter active. It seems when you have a filter on then an event is triggered that shifts focus as soon as you type to edit a field. Sometimes I get one character in, sometimes two. There's a timer there somewhere.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks for the information and we were able to replicate this after having a filter active. This will be fixed in the next 6.1 update

Comment

Working...
        X