• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Close Program Action Parameter Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close Program Action Parameter Not Working

I have created an app in Nitro App Builder that calls an RPG program with an "action" parameter upon a button press. I have also set the "Close Program" of this app to be the same RPG program with the same "action" parameter.

When the program is called on the button press, the gAction variable is correctly set to the parameter that I specified in Nitro App Builder.

When the program is called upon closing the app, the gAction variable is blank, despite how I specified an action parameter for the close program.

Thanks for the information and we will attempt to replicate and get it fixed. If we have problems replicating or able to replicate we will respond to this post

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

For right now you need to use EXNABCLOSE template for the close program and can't use the same template as the button pgm. In the future we hope to consolidate these templates into one

Comment

Note taken. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X