• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grid Rendering Incorrectly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grid Rendering Incorrectly

I have an app with navigation buttons (hidden) on the left side of the app. You access the buttons by clicking a menu button to unhide the navigation buttons. Each button displays a different section. Upon clicking one of the buttons, all navigation buttons are hidden and the section is displayed.

The buttons are defined at the app level. One of these sections contains a grid (Details button). On click, it displays the section, loads data, and removes the behavior filter.

When this button is clicked the grid displays, the buttons to the left are hidden, but the size of the section remains the same and moves to the left. This leaves a blank space at the right - the same relative size as the buttons.

See doc attached for screen shots

This same section is displayed/filtered anytime one of the 5 charts is clicked. It behaves properly when accessed from there.
    Attached Files

How are you hiding your buttons on the left (via Hide/Show)?

Comment

Upon click of the details button, I show the details section and hide all other sections. I set app variable "hideNavButtons" to true.
      All 4 buttons are conditioned to Hide when this app var is true.

If i explicitly hide the individual buttons using Hide/Show Widgets, it works properly.
      Last edited by gwilburn; 12-09-2022, 09:01 AM.

Comment

This will be fixed in the next 6.1 update

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X