• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fusion - The call to NEGOTIATEN ended in error (C G D F).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion - The call to NEGOTIATEN ended in error (C G D F).

Hi,

Sometimes we get a lot of error messages in the Fusion jobs. I wasn't able to reproduce it yet.
    The messages are:

Bericht-ID . . . . . . : RNQ0202
    Datum verzending . . . : 19/05/22 Tijdstip verzending . : 14:51:30

Bericht . . . . : The call to NEGOTIATEN ended in error (C G D F).

Cause . . . . . : RPG procedure VVFUSIONP in program MYLUDOMA60/VVFUSIONP at
    statement 042700 called program or procedure NEGOTIATEN, which ended in
    error. If the name is *N, the call was a bound call by procedure pointer.

See attached dump and joblog for complete information.

Kind regards,
    Theo
    Attached Files

Hi Theo, that's an interesting one. It appears something is trying to do a VVIN call, which isn't supposed to happen in a non-CGI job like that...

Can you confirm QTEMP is in the library list?

And could you please send us a print screen of the call stack when the job first goes into MSGW? That would help to clarify where the VVIN call is coming from.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Robert,

I am not able to reproduce the issue, so I'll have to wait till it happens again.

Regards,
      Theo

Comment

Hi,

You're correct, QTEMP is not in the librarylist. See attached DSPJOB information.
        The FUSION job only has the Valence library as current and user part of the library list.

The JOBD defined for FUSION does contain QTEMP.

Fusion runs in it's own subsystem. See printscreen for config. Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 11.37.24.png

Kind regards,
        Theo

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Theo, This is a bit of a head-scratcher - seems to me like the problem should be happening either 0% or 100% of the time, not somewhere in between. I will email you something to try there.

-Rob

Comment

Version 6.1.20220706.0 solved this issue.

Thanks,
            Theo

Comment

Working...
            X