• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated to 6.1. Forms are no longer calling RPG on request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated to 6.1. Forms are no longer calling RPG on request

On the Form widget, I have the helper program set to call "At form creation and each time a field is changed or loses focus." It calls at form creation but it does not call it again. It was working fine before the update to 6.1.

Version 6.1.20220425.0

Do you have any form fields in error (border would be red)?

Comment

Originally posted by sean.lanktree View Post
      Do you have any form fields in error (border would be red)?
      I did have a few required fields that were hiding until called. I took away the required setting in the NAB and the form does work properly now.

I had fields (that were required) set to Hide on gmode = formRender and then show when another field has a certain selection. The fields were no longer showing after the 6.1 update. I wish they showed in error state (with the red text) instead of not at all.

Comment

So it was your hidden fields that were in "error", correct? This sounds like a bug on our end. We stopped calling the "form helper" program if the form was in error. However, it sounds like maybe it is considering hidden fields as being in error.

Comment

Originally posted by sean.lanktree View Post
          So it was your hidden fields that were in "error", correct? This sounds like a bug on our end. We stopped calling the "form helper" program if the form was in error. However, it sounds like maybe it is considering hidden fields as being in error.
          Correct, they were in hidden and in error. When this is the case, the program isn't called. This wasn't occurring in 6.0 (I believe the version was from October 2021).

Comment

Ok, thanks. Yes, we stopped calling the form helper program if the form was in error at some point during 6.1. We will get this fixed. It should still call if the fields that are in error are hidden.

Comment

This will be fixed in the next update.

Comment

Working...
              X