• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buttons not hiding on mobile version of NAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons not hiding on mobile version of NAB

Hello everyone,
    I have a NAB app that has a popup form widget. There are 2 buttons that are initially hidden.
    https://www.screencast.com/t/aZOuKw4RN
    This works perfectly on the desktop version. When I load this app with my Andriod tablet, the buttons are active immediately.
    https://www.screencast.com/t/PQsAohQyb
    I have a button helper program that turns these buttons on as they click through the process. The user needs to click the open document button first, then the Employee confirms turns on, once that is clicked, the Supervisor confirm turns on and the Employee confirm turns off. This works perfectly on my computer.
    What could cause the mobile version to act differently? Thanks.

We will attempt to replicate this on our end and get back to you. What exact version of Valence are you running?

Comment

Valence Framework 6.1.20220405.1
      The app is running on a Samsung tab (Andriod) at version 1.0.1

Comment

We have replicated this and it will be fixed on the next update. You can reach out to support@cnxcorp.com if you would like a patch to fix this rather than have to wait.

Comment

The app is not in production yet. What's the time frame for the next update?

Comment

If I had to guess I would say the first week of May.

Comment

FYI, this fix is included in the build that was just released yesterday (25 April 2022).

Comment

Working...
              X