Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grid Filter not working after upgrade to 6.0.20210818.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grid Filter not working after upgrade to 6.0.20210818.0

    Hi,
    I upgraded to version 6.0.20210818.0, now some filters ain't working anymore. (Nothing happens).
    In NAB, Edit grid, Configure the filters are working!
    Saving the datasource, grid and app doesn't help.
    Please help!
    Theo

  • #2
    You mention that "some" filters are not working. Does that mean that others are working?

    For example, widget A has 2 filter fields X and Y. The filter for X works but the filter for Y does not?

    Comment


    • #3
      It's in 1 app "Outbound Orders" non of the filters and even the search bar doesn't work anymore.
      I found that even scrolling through the pages (in this app) doesn't work also.

      The chrome console shows:
      Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 414 (Request-URI Too Long)

      See attachment
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Can you recompile any RPG programs related to this app (start up, form helper, button click, etc...).

        Comment


        • #5
          Yep, that solved the issue. It wasn't in the release notes for this release or did I miss that. We came from the june version.
          Thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            No, it was not in the release notes as we did not anticipate this issue nor did it appear in our testing.
            The manner in which some items are trimmed (app variables in this case) has been changed in order to fix other issues. I assumed you use SetAppVar somewhere in your code and this was not being trimmed properly until the recompile. Dependent on the number of app variables, it appears that this created too long of a request string.

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks, for you help Sean!

              Comment

              Working...
              X