• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grid Filters disappeared (again) on 7/20/2020 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grid Filters disappeared (again) on 7/20/2020 build

Hi All,

I went into a grid and made a couple of small tweaks, then saved. When I launched my app I found that my filter bar was gone. This happened in the last build too. I know this is on the fixed list, but it is still happening.

Thanks,
    David

Did you make any changes to the underlying data source?

Comment

Hey Johnny,

Yes, I made a change to the data source (that did not alter any fields returned in any way). When I do data source changes, I have always re-saved the widgets and apps just to be "safe".

This time, it wiped out my filters in the grid. And I could not add them back either, because about 2/3 of the fields were missing in the field list for the Filter config.

For now, I wound up restoring a save file of the app and making the changes to the data source without going into grid or app again. Everything is currently working, but I suspect there will be issues if I need to edit the Grid setup in the future.

Originally posted by Johnny Major View Post
      Did you make any changes to the underlying data source?

Comment

Do you remember the exact changes you made to the data source? Like was it grouped then you removed grouping or vice versa? Any examples of before and after DS statements would be appreciated so we can replicate this issue.

Feel free to send them to support@cnxcorp.com if you have any.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X