• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hide/show widgets refresh tiles widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hide/show widgets refresh tiles widget

I use a tiles widget as a selector prompt for a grid. I have added a back button from the grid to the selector.

The process:
    1) i open the app
    2) select a prompt tile
    3) opens grid based on selection
    4) back button
    5) select another prompt tile
    6) look at new grid based on new selection

When I run this application in desktop, it runs correctly, but when I run it in mobile. It appears step 6 does not show the result of my selection in step 5

What version are you on? I assume when you say "select another prompt title" that means tapping on a tile in a tile widget and it filters your grid widget?

Thanks

Comment

Yes, that is correct. It only appears to break on the mobile version, but works correctly on desktop .

Version: 5.2.20190822.0

Comment

Ok, I would suggest updating to the latest version because I know we have fixed some issues with Nitro App Builder mobile apps. With that said I will do a test on our end with the latest Valence 5.2+ build and report back my findings.

Thanks

Comment

Just wanted to let you know I did a quick test on the latest Valence 5.2+ build and it worked on mobile and desktop.

The application has a main section that holds the tile widget and another section called "detail" that has a grid and a back button.

When the user clicks on a tile it filters the grid, hides the main section and shows the "detail" section.

Here is a screenshot of the behaviors from my test:
          Behaviors Example.png

Comment

Working...
          X