• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Environment not correctly set on as400 Job!!! for multiple environments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Environment not correctly set on as400 Job!!! for multiple environments

Finally i could locate & reproduce a problem we're already suffering with for quite a while now and could never detect what caused it.

I have my instance "Valence52" and have users that belong to a different environment (with corresponding LIBL)
    f.e users from BE belong to enviroment DATABE having the corresponding lible for that environment; and users from HU belong to DATAHU. with also corresponding libl.

sequence :

1- User BE opens the app (a NAB-app) then the libl from job(Valence52/qtmhhttp1) is set to the correct environment set to f.e DATABE

2- User HU opens the same app, the libl of that same job is now set to DATAHU

3- When user BE tries to update some things the LIBL is still on DATAHU...

no need to tell this causes strange results en erronous data.

Don't think this is normal ,
    I'm almost certain that it could be solved by creating a new seperated instance.. but that is something i prefer not to do

if wanted, you can have a webmeeting to show how to reproduce this error

thierry

Thanks for the info Thierry. We are looking into this.

Comment

Hi Thierry,

I haven't been able to replicate this phenomenon on our system. When you're available, let's get on a web meeting and see if we can sort out what's happening there.

Are you certain the library holding the file is not in the CURRENT library portion of the library list? (as opposed to the USER portion?)

-Rob

Comment

Working...
      X