• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixes for Nitro Query Export and Import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixes for Nitro Query Export and Import

Hi CNX

I needed to replicate some nitro queries from one environment to another, and found that the Export and Import functionality in Nitro Query was broken.

I successfully fixed the appropriate CL and RPG programs, and have sent the fixes I made to support@cnxcorp.com

I would appreciate your including these fixes in your Valence releases.

Regards,

Gloria

Thanks for the heads-up Gloria, we will definitely get these into the next 4.2 maintenance build.

Comment

Hi Rob,

Thank you for including the fixes. I have been able to import nitro queries successfully from my development environment into my testing environment; however, when I try to import nitro queries into my production environment, I get the error "Import failed, not able to import at this time". What is the reason for this error message and how can I fix it?

Regards,

Gloria

Comment

It sounds like the back-end of your production instance must be encountering some sort of unexpected error, perhaps it's an authority problem or something like that. Try looking at the job log of the CGI job handling the import call in that Valence instance, you should see something in there.

-Rob

Comment

Working...
        X