• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FIXED] Session kill timeout for desktop - happens from login, ignores activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED] Session kill timeout for desktop - happens from login, ignores activity

The Session kill timeout for desktop is killing the session the set number of minutes from login, ignoring any activity. I suspected this and lowered ours to 120 minutes to test. I logged in at 11:04. I was gone to lunch during part of this time but had been back for 45 minutes and was actively typing away in Nitro Source Editor and my session was killed at 1:05. I had opened several other apps in the last 30 minutes before the session was killed.

I also suspect the Session Lock timeout may not be working at all but have not confirmed this yet.

We are on version 4.0.20140325.0 - I know there are a couple of later versions available but the release notes don't refer to this being fixed.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott,

Thanks for the information. We have determined the problem and will have this fixed in our next build. Next build should be released sometime this week.

Comment

Working...
    X