• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Formatting on widget - Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formatting on widget - Download

Hi Team,
    I have used formatting with script feature on my address field which looks something like below:
    var markup = '{0}<br>{1}, {2} {3} {4}<br>{5}',
    address = v,
    Address1 = rec.get('F1_Field1'),
    Address2 = rec.get('F1_Field2'),
    City = rec.get('F1_Field3'),
    state = rec.get('F1_Field4'),
    zip = rec.get('F1_Field5');
    return Ext.String.format(markup,Address1,Address2,City,st ate,zip);

This works perfect while displaying the address details as one column. However, when I try to download the list, the formatting is gone.
    Is there a way to retain the formatting while downloading the data also?

PS: The formatting stays in the download on the fields that were formatted using the cog wheel.

Pavan,

This might work with a pdf download however definitely wouldn't with an excel download. You could just change your data source to have a column formatted like you are doing in the renderer "javascript" so that it would show in excel.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the info.

However, we were trying to create like an utility data source(Especially like HR Master or PR master) and format the widgets based on the requests instead of creating data sources every time on the same table. We may not be able to do that.

Thanks Johnny.

Comment

Working...
      X