• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal Instance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Instance

Hi Team,
    I just upgraded my base instance to 5.2.20190424 from 20181215 version. And updated my personal instance too. However, When I try to login to my personal instance, I don't see the login screen, just an empty screen shows up.

So far I have checked:
    1. Apache Job is running
    2. I could see CGI jobs created when i re-start the instance.

Some extra info:
    Previously when we upgraded from 5.1 to 5.2 I had my port number changed in HTTP configuration file and the VVINST file in VALENCE52(I followed the instructions provided by Rob). So that, i could use the same port number as i had in 5.1 version.

Any idea on why this is happening?
    Regards,
    Pavan

When you run an instance update when not logged into the base instance it can cause problems because the latest version of the updater is not being used. As a workaround you can just make sure you're logged into the base Valence instance when performing an update. This will be corrected in the next Valence 5.2 build.

Comment

Working...
    X