• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sencha Architect Framework Error: Invalid component "itemid":""

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sencha Architect Framework Error: Invalid component "itemid":""

I was wondering if anyone else has gotten this error in Sencha Architect " Framework Error: Invalid component "itemid":"" ". Once you get this error in the Sencha Architect application, then the [Design] view will display a blank page. The [Code] view still works fine. If I save the application and start over then it will work fine until I select this view. It seems to only happen on this one view in this application, but I have seen this happen before. I looked on Sencha Support, but I didn't see anything similar.

Invoice Inquiry App - Main View.JPG

If you copied that error exactly then maybe somewhere in that failing view you have "itemid" specified instead of "itemId" (with a capital "I"). You can probably look for it in the config options or code view and fix it directly within Sencha Architect. If you can't figure it out, call up that view and display the code and paste the code in this forum thread so I can look it over.

Comment

YEA!!!!! That worked. Somehow I got a [Blank] space into the itemId component on a panel in a view. I didn't see it in the GUI Config, but in the code there was a ("") in the itemId. Not sure how I did that since I cannot duplicate it, but now I know how to find it. I clicked the (X) on the component to remove the blank. Thanks,

Comment

Working...
      X