• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading a Sencha Architect Toolbox to Ext JS 6.2.x Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading a Sencha Architect Toolbox to Ext JS 6.2.x Classic

Is there a way to upgrade your "Custom" Toolbox items from Ext JS 6.0.x Classic to JS 6.2.x Classic? When I upgrade an app to the new framework Ext JS 6.2, then my "custom" tool box items that I created in Ext 6.0 are no longer available in the upgraded Ext JS 6.2 Ttool box. Is this a bug or is there a way to upgrade my custom Toolbox items as well? I spent some time building my tool box out so I can reuse items (models, views, etc.). It would be helpful to be able to upgrade the custom items as well.

Create a new blank Sencha Architect Classic project in the version 6.0.x where your current custom tools are located. Move your custom tools from the toolbox onto the blank project's Project Inspector. Then, upgrade the project to Ext JS 6.2.x. Then you can re-save all of the items from the Project Inspector back to the toolbox for version 6.2.x.

Comment

Thanks. That works.

Comment

Working...
      X