• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slow Response after OS upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Response after OS upgrade

I upgraded our system from v7r1 to v7r3 on Saturday 4/7 (a little over a week ago). After the upgrade I did install the latest cumulative PTF, Hiper etc. I also ran STROBJCVN...

One of our apps that simply displays a grid built over a (rather complex) SQL view is much slower than before. I've since cleared index adviser on that library, hoping that will help. Any other suggestions?

I suppose it's possible your system is still rebuilding indexes or doing other post-upgrade housekeeping tasks. Has it improved at all since yesterday?

Comment

No. It has been almost two weeks. Valence apps are noticeably slower. Everything else seems fine.

Comment

Not sure what to make of that -- lots of other Valence sites have migrated to 7.3 with no issues. If you'd like to give us a call at the support line this afternoon we can take a look at it with you. 312-477-7450

Comment

Sorry... just saw this. During the v7r3 upgrade, one of the SQL views used by our Valence apps was hosed. I rebuilt the view and all was well.

Comment

Working...
          X