• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue with Nitro Souce Editor using [Copy] then [Paste]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Nitro Souce Editor using [Copy] then [Paste]

I am experiencing an issue when I am using Nitro Source Editor (NSE) to [copy] an application from a Production directory to Testing directory so I can work on changes. My directory structure is:
    "/company-apps/build/production/MyApplication" and I am attempting to copy to:'/company-apps/build/testing/MyApplication". When I use the [copy] function in NSE, the first time and attempt to [paste] it to the "testing" directory then I am getting an "error". When I try it a 2nd time, I do not get an error, but I only get a few of the files in the directory. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a workaround? I have used this process many times before, so I am not sure why I am running into an issue now.

Thanks for any help.

What is the error you're getting? Do you see any errors in the development tools console and or the Errors log? Thanks

Comment

I do not see any errors in the Errors log? The error didn't have any details. Just 'Error" unable to copy. I am thinking it must be something in the production directory that I am trying to copy from. I will try again in the morning.

Comment

Working...
      X