• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updating Model/Store in Sencha Architect 4.2.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating Model/Store in Sencha Architect 4.2.3

I am new to using Sencha Architect. Is there a way to refresh a Model/Store using the Data UI Builder or other tool in Sencha Architect? I added some fields to my RPG Valence program and I have verified them using the "Test RPG Call". I wasn't sure if there was a way to refresh and/or add the fields into the Model or if I had to delete the model and rebuild it. Architect will not let you edit the Model's code once it is built in Architect, or I haven't figured out how to do it.

Thanks in advance for your help?

Narasimha Sama from CNX just showed me something in Sencha Architect. If you click on the [Model] that you want to modify and then type "fields" in the UI editor on the lower right, then you can add (+) or remove (X) fields from your model from within the Sencha Architect UI. He also showed me how to use the convert (->) function within a new field in the model where you can compute the difference between two existing fields in the model.

Example:
    convert: function(v, rec) {
    return rec.data.MYFIELD1-rec.data.MYFIELD2;

Thanks Narasimha!

Comment

Working...
    X