• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entering new users into Valence 5.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entering new users into Valence 5.1

I had to manually recreate all of our users accounts in the New portal. When creating a new User Account, then the Last Name and the password are automatically filled with the person inputting the information. Is this default behavior or can it be changed to not had auto-fill anything in the last name or password? If I do not manually erase the user's password, then it changes their existing password when I add them to the new portal. Also, is there a way for the [Base] Environment to be automatically added when creating a new account?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Stu,

I don't understand how it could possibly be auto-filling the last name and password when you're creating a new user record in Portal Admin. Can you attach some screenshots showing exactly what you're doing?

There is currently no provision for automatically including a particular environment or group on newly added user records, but I do see the value in that. I'll add this to the wishlist for a future release.

-Rob

Comment

The auto filling of the username and password is likely a function of your browser (or a plugin you have added to it).

Comment

Working...
      X