• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Query on "Query's Behaviors"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query on "Query's Behaviors"

Hi,
    1. Is there a way to tie a back-end program to 'Row Click' the way we tie a back end program to 'Button Click'?

Another question not related to the above query:
    1. I have an App, where an user "Row Clicks" on the landing screen, it takes them to another data source's data(Filter behavior is kept), lets call it as detail screen. On the detail screen, they can choose all or selected rows and click on a button that calls a back-end program to process/finalize(That has 3 procedures running in series) the selected records upon providing the parameters in the prompt screen.

I would like to add an edit button on the detail screen: - When the users select few records they would like to edit, clicks the EDIT button, they need to go to EDIT screen(Provide the Batch# Parameter). This edit button needs to call one back end procedure before displaying the details on the EDIT screen.
    The EDIT Screen has 2 buttons: "BACK" & "To BackEND". Upon editing, the user can send the data to back end with a"To BackEND". or click BACK that retracts all the changes that were made by EDIT Button.
    Please find the pic for cycle.

I have all the screens' behavior created as above, but the filtering and Back-end calls aren't successful. My question is, is is possible to achieve the above with "Behaviors" or should i go with full blown Sencha app?

Regards,
    Pavan
    Attached Files

Hi Pavan -

I am not sure that I completely understand....let's arrange a call to review this. Please email support@cnxcorp.com to schedule a time.

thanks

Comment

Working...
    X