• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Query regarding Custom Formatting in Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query regarding Custom Formatting in Widget

Hi,

I have a column('Label ID') in table A(On which the widget's data source is created) . Label ID refers actually to an ID in Table B(Reference key). I can use the "Link" feature while adding and editing properties do display the description from Table B. However, I am unable to display the description from Table 2 using the Label ID. I believe this is through custom formatting. Could you please help me with that?
    Please find the attached for more details.
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh Yeah, that helps. My bad, I was over-complicating things. Thanks Johnny.

Comment

Hi Johnny,
        Joining the files help when there is only 1 reference ID in Table A, however there are 2 ID's in my Table A, where both of the ID's refer to the same Table B for Description. I am unable to join the same table B again with 2nd ID.
        Am i making sense?
        Regards,
        Pavan

Comment

I was able to get the above requirement accomplished with Manual SQL data source though.

Comment

Working...
          X