• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Date Field Issue in Data Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Field Issue in Data Source

Data source created using SQL.
    I have created of a widget on a data source(created through SQL Mode) of a table with "DATE" data type fields. Added the EDIT screen on those fields. However, when I try to edit/update the value on the App, it throws a MCH1210 error in ADJUSTREC procedure. I believe it tries to save the new value as timestamp as it is shown in the below screen shot(Which is actually a Date field).

The same file/field doesn't have any issues while editing/saving the record in an app created with the usual Data Source(In Nitro Query).

Valence Version : 5.1.20171202.0.

Regards,
    Pavan
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Hi Pavan,

I'm not able to replicate what you're describing. Could you please export your query app and send us the resulting SAVF, along with an empty copy of the underlying file(s) it's maintaining so we can try to replicate what you're describing on our system? You can send it to support (at) cnxcorp.com. If you'd like us to walk you through that process give us a call.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for sending the files. It turns out there is a limit of 127 fields in an edit grid for the underlying data source, even when only a portion of the fields are being maintained. Your SQL-defined data source has 130 fields. This will be expanded to 999 for the next build.

Comment

That helps. Thanks Rob

Comment

Working...
        X