• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Download issue in Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download issue in Apps

Hi,

We are having a weird issue. In all the apps (developed through Nitro Query App Builder), we are unable to download the records using the download icon as attached below.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/RAGHAV~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]
    We have 5.1.20171202.0 framework currently.

However, the same download works in the production system (as vvcall.xlsx). Production is also at the same version as above.

Let me know if you need any other details.

Regards,
    Pavan
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Under certain scenarios some versions of IBM i OS appear to have a problem with Qshell commands running within Apache CGI jobs. The symptom is no response coming back from the CGI jobs when creating Excel spreadsheets.

Fortunately you can configure your Valence instance to work around this problem by having it process all Qshell commands in a separate job. To activate it, go into Portal Admin > Settings, scroll down to the "Hidden Settings" section (you may first have to click on the "Show hidden settings" checkbox in the "Portal Administration" section to see it, then hit Save). Click the box marked QSHELL_REMOTE and Save it. That should resolve the problem.

Comment

Hi Robert,
      Thanks for the clear explanation. It worked like a charm once i checked the QSHELL_REMOTE.

Comment

This also seem to work for apps built with Nitro AutoCode.

Comment

Working...
        X