• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minimum browser requirements for the portal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum browser requirements for the portal?

We upgraded our external Valence instance from 4.2 to 5.1. I have a user who was able to login to the 4.2 portal with no problem but when he tries to access the 5.1 portal he gets a blank page. (He tried clearing his cache but that's not it.) I need to call him to troubleshoot but I'd like to be able to tell him what the minimum browser requirements are in case that's the issue. I understand that being on the latest and greatest is always the ideal scenario but sometimes people can't upgrade because they need to access other business related portal sites that aren't compatible with newer browsers. What are the mimimum browser requirements for Valence 5.1? (Chrome and IE)

We support IE11 and up "Edge" however IE10 should be fine but it's not officially supported since it's not supported by Microsoft as of January 12, 2016. Chrome 50 and above is supported until we move to Ext Js 6.5 which supports Chrome 57 and above. Curious, which browser/version are they running?

Comment

Ok, thanks Johnny. Not sure which browser/version he's using yet. I need to call him but I wanted to have this info before I do. (His request for support was funneled through a non-IT dept) I can let you know after I talk to him. :)

Comment

Working...
      X