• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valence 4.2 Mobile Nitro Admin Not Getting Passed Signon For Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valence 4.2 Mobile Nitro Admin Not Getting Passed Signon For Android

We use the Nitro Admin mobile application to answer MSGW's on our system. However, within the past few weeks, it no longer will let us get passed the log in screen on Android phones. On my iPhone (using Chrome), I have no problems. Google Play informs us that Google Chrome is up-to-date. Any thoughts?

I will look into this and will get back to you with what I find.

Comment

I confirmed on several other Android phones that Chrome will not let us passed the login page. Firefox would not let us passed the login page. One Andriod user had some sort of custom browser called Internet and it worked...??!! Lol. I can't figure it out. Also, I updated our oncall phone's software and rebooted the device. Still not getting passed the login screen. Here is are some messages from the /www error logs:

ZSRV_MSG0018: File /valence-4.2/mobile/Portal/build/package/Portal/resources/icons/icon-114x114.png does not exist, referer: http://mysys:myport/mobile/Portal/bu...tal/index.html
      ZSRV_MSG0016: URI in request GET /mobile/Portal/build/package/Portal/resources/icons/icon-114x114.png HTTP/1.1 is not valid, referer: http://mysys:mport/mobile/Portal/bui...tal/index.html

I dont know why that would stop the page from loading especially when I do this from my iPhone (Chrome) the same messages appear in the error log.

Comment

Just installed Firefox on the aforementioned android device and it won't even bring up the login screen. It only shows the language widget.

Comment

Hi Ray - We are able to replicate the issue on Chrome. It has to do with browser updates and this Sencha Touch version's compatibility. We will update here once we investigate and have a solution.

Comment

Thanks for looking into this.

Do you know if the latest general release of Valence (5.1?) has this issue?

Comment

Hi Ray - Since Valence 5.0 you would have to install Valence app from iOS App store or Android Play store to run Valence portal on mobile devices. So you shouldn't be seeing this browser related issue in our latest 5.1 build.

Comment

Hi Ray - We have identified the solution for this. Basically, new browser updates have broken the Portal's animation actions like sliding from one screen to another etc. I will shortly send you the modified mobile Portal app's zip file and instructions for replacing it with the current one. Give it a try and let us know if that fixes it.

Comment

Working...
                X