• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FIXED] Nitro Query : Search fuction in grid widget is replacing all filters from data source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED] Nitro Query : Search fuction in grid widget is replacing all filters from data source

When adding the search function in the grid-app :

i think it is replacing the where-condition from the Sql. whereas i think it should be filtering on top of the filters already defined in the datasource..

BTW; is there a way to see the constructed sql-statement from the Nitro Query ?

Thierry

Thierry,

Not able to replicate this one. I created a data source that had a filter applied. Then created a grid widget over that data source and the search is working as expected. Not replacing the where condition of the SQL statement. Might need to get on an online meeting to see what is actually going on.

Please email support and we can get on a call.

Thanks

Comment

Thierry,

We were finally able to replicate this one and it's now fixed in the latest release of 5.0.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X