• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nitro Query : download function to excel not showing correct name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitro Query : download function to excel not showing correct name

(i'm on version 20161103)

i've created a query and entered the filename for download, however when requesting the download, the name is always "vvcall.pgm" instead of the given name.. with file extension of xls

Haven't seen any response on this yet.. maybe not 100% clear.

When specifying the download function in the query, you need to enter a filename... However when running the app and trying the download, the file is downloaded as 'Vvcall.pgm'

Comment

Hi Thierry,

I'm not able to replicate this problem on our end. What happens if you go into the Sample Nitro Query app (the one that comes with Valence) and attempt to download that customer grid? Do you see the same issue happening there?

Comment

Hi Robert..

exactly the same is happening... it is downloading and showing the name as vvcall.pgm instead of the xlsx- file

If you want to see it or debug it from my system .. Johnny Major has the parameters how to connect directly to my system..

Thierry

Comment

Working...
        X