• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valence App Usage - Date range reporting is not correct.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valence App Usage - Date range reporting is not correct.

Sr. Managers are usiing the Valence "App Usage" application to track if one of the managers is doing his required look at our Daily Invoicing and Financial reporting. When I open the App and click on a user and click update, then I get a usage number for a date range for the user. When you click on the details the events reporting are not in the range of the application. Is this a bug?

GL Inquiry Usage Log.JPG
    App Usage.JPG

Can you post back your version number?

Comment

We are on Version 5.1

Comment

It looks like this has been fixed in 5.2.

Comment

We upgraded to 5.2. It does work, but I think I found an issue. When you open the app it defaults to the previous 30 days. If you try to back the "From" date up, then you get a message that "the date in this field must be equal to or greater than the date selected. It allows you to select a "From" date newer, but once you do that you cannot back up the date.

Comment

The 5.2 version only allows you to go back as far as you have data for. Portal Admin -> Settings -> Log Settings -> Days To Retain App Information. This would be the reason why you cannot select a date further back. However, once you select a date ahead of the default it should let you go back to the original date....this is a bug that we will get fixed, thanks for reporting.

Comment

FYI - this will be fixed in the next 5.2 update.

Comment

Thank you for looking into this!

Comment

Working...
                X